El Acebuchal is a fantastic place as a base for many outdoor activities , especially those related closely with nature and also benefits from being very close the delightful local town of Frigiliana .
- Hiking :
- There is a large number of hiking routes through the Natural Park starting and ending in El Acebuchal and available for all ages and abilities,
- o You can climb the fort, nearly 1000m high , and learn the history of the battle that took place, visit Cebolleros or Bakers , places of transition and supply for the carriers who traded for years with the province of Granada , or visit the ruins of farmhouses and mythical places like El Daire or Calisto.
- Other activities:
- You can practice canyoning in the neighboring hamlet of Green River.
- There is access to horseback riding, caving and tours of the countryside are available using 4x4s, quads or buggies.
- In Nerja , only 12km away there is diving, canoeing and other water sports.
- Please contact us and we can inform you of all available tours and activities including the above as well as mountaineering courses, esparto (weaving) and yoga.
As you can see, a stay at El Acebuchal has so much to offer you in addition to its beautiful location. Please consult us if you have any questions.